Ruinsarra Tal (3380m), a clear lake is at the foot of Mt.Kalanag and is about 8Kms from Osla. Ruinsarra Tal is another attractive place for trekkers in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. Ruinsarra Tal is surrounded by Alpine Pastures and low Rhododendrons and is considered as sacred by the Villagers of the Har-Ki-Doon Valley.
The lake is near the source of Supin river. The people of the area practise customs that may seem strange to the plains-dweller: instead of valorising the Pandavas of the Mahabharata, the Kauravas are worshipped here.
• 2 guides for the group of maximum 14 trekkers so 1 guide for 7 group members. This will ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.
• Accommodation (hotel or Guest house or home stay or camping).
• Good quality camping arrangements.
we believe that roughing it out necessarily doesn’t mean sleeping in smelly sleeping bags, compromising on safety by using low quality equipment and having unappetizing meals. We focus on your safety, basic comforts and the environment while camping. Keeping this is mind, the following equipment is provided on the trek.
• 3/4 season imported alpine tents ,sleeping bag , mattresses , Hot water bottles in the night (during the trek), Camping stools, Mess Tent, Toilet tents.
• All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till breakfast on last day. A lot of emphasis is given to nutritional needs and a menu of vegetarian dishes is prepared accordingly. Tea/coffee will be served throughout.
• Porter/mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
• Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any).
• First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations).
• Service Tax
• Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
• Any meals/services not mentioned above.
• Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
• Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
• OTHER OPTIONAL CHARGES.
• Charges for a porter/mule to carry personal bag throughout the trek (not more than 10 kgs.).