For the purpose of Trekking or other adventurous sports, Uttarakhand is on almost everyone's bucket list. This complex and beautiful place has a scrumptious landscape, vibrant culture and benevolent people. From the breathtaking magnificent Himalayas to the astonishing views, Uttarakhand will provide you a trekking experience you'll never forget. The land of Uttarakhand is always mysterious to trekkers. No matter what your interest is, let's say climbing almighty snow-covered Himalayas, circling around pious lakes and rivers, visiting holy monasteries, hiking through peaks, riding horses, Uttarakhand has something for you.
No doubt, Trekking is a perfect way to explore and gain an amazing experience of a lifetime. By trekking in Uttarakhand, one can indeed enjoy the unique & wonderful landscapes and have a full insight of Uttarakhand culture. There are several recommended trekking routes accessible to all levels of experience and skills. One such trek is "Har Ki Doon Trek". This is one of the oldest treks in India that offers an amphitheater-like view of the Himalayas, dominated by Mt. Swargarohini. Har ki Doon also known as "Valley of Gods" is the only place from where you can witness the view of Swargarohini, Blackpeak and Bandarpoonch, all together.
• 2 guides for the group of maximum 14 trekkers so 1 guide for 7 group members. This will ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.
• Accommodation (hotel or Guest house or home stay or camping).
• Good quality camping arrangements.
We believe that roughing it out necessarily doesn’t mean sleeping in smelly sleeping bags, compromising on safety by using low-quality equipment and having unappetizing meals. We focus on your safety, basic comforts and the environment while camping. Keeping this in mind, the following equipment is provided on the trek. • 3/4 season imported alpine tents, sleeping bag, mattresses, Hot water bottles in the night (during the trek), Camping stools, Mess Tent, Toilet tents.
• All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till breakfast on last day. A lot of emphases is given to nutritional needs and a menu of vegetarian dishes is prepared accordingly. Tea/coffee will be served throughout.
• Porter/mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
• Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any).
• First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations).
• Service Tax
• Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
• Any meals/services not mentioned above.
• Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
• Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
• GST + Extra Tax
• OTHER OPTIONAL CHARGES.
• Charges for a porter/mule to carry personal bag throughout the trek (not more than 10 kgs).