Category: Trekking/Expedition/Difficult/11days Season: July / August Location: Garhwal in Uttarakhand Duration – 18 days Trekking days – 12+1 days Max Altitude – 5950 mts Acco - Alpine Camping - 11 Nights, Fixed Camp - 1 Night, Hotel / Guesthouse - 5 Nights,Train - 1 Night This is Himalayan trekking at its best! Trek to Kalindikhal (Kalindi Pass – 5950m), without a doubt is the most challenging and rewarding trek in the Indian Himalayas.
2. Accommodation will be provided throughout the trip as mentioned in the itinerary on twin sharing basis.
3. Meals: As per itinerary. Tea /coffee, snacks & drinking water during the trek or raft. All meals would be vegetarian.
4. English speaking & professionally trained mountain & river guide.
5. Kitchen staff would accompany the group on the expedition.
6. Porters / Mules will carry one bag per client ( not to exceed 10 Kgs)
7. Camping equipment: 3/4 season tents , sleeping bags, ground mattress, mess tent & camping tables & stools.
8. All rafting permits and park entry fees.
9. First Aid Kit.
10. Self bailing rafts will be provided to participants with maximum 6 /8 participants per raft.
11. For safety, Road support Camp’s Jeep(if road possible ), expert and qualified rescue kayakers will escort the Entire trip.
12. Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.
13. All class rafting gear (rafts, life jackets, helmets, safety kayaks, dry bags).
14. Experienced river guides and kayak professionals with international Certifications for white water rescue and first aid /CPR.
15. River running permits and Rescue-3 International Certified Guides.
1. Air Fare
2. Travel Insurance
3. Accommodation in Delhi - We can arrange it if required. Rooms starting at Rs.2500 and upwards.
4. Single supplements.
5. Additional meals/services not mentioned in the above.
6. Charges for video/ still cameras etc.
7. Alcohol, beverages, soft drinks etc.
8. Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
9. Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
11. Train fare. Can be arranged on request
12. Meals during the road journey
13. anything not mentioned in the above schedule/program.
14. Any airfare