About Rafting Expedition
Join us on this self supported rafting expedition on the mystical Ganga. Our 03 days raft trip starts from devprayag , and finishes at (NIM beach) Rishikesh, spanning about 70 km of exciting and serene river experience. The whole expedition is planned around experiencing the river and its natural habitat in a very exclusive manner. The trip has all the ingredients of a leisurely camping experience with nature lovers as well as adrenaline pumping action while negotiating whitewater rapids with one of the most experienced teams in the country. Rapids encountered would rate up to class III+ to class IV.
During our rafting journey we would pass Devprayag, which is one of the five holy prayags (confluences) on the Alaknanda river, and has great significance to the Hindu devotees. It is here that the Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers confluence to form the Ganga or Ganges. Our trips are operated in an eco-friendly manner, following leave no trace principles. The rafting expedition would be supported by experienced safety kayakers / river guides, and the team would be outfitted with good quality gear matching international standards. The camping experience would be complete with kitchen and mess facilities catering to good quality and nutritious freshly prepared meals.
Drive to devpryag ( Uttarakhand ), raft a class II section till kaudiyala
Raft kaudiyala to nim beach largely class II+ , III with an easy float towards the end
1. All expedition class rafting gear including rafts, life jackets, helmets, paddle, jackets, safety kayaks, dry bags.
2. Camping gear including tents, sleeping bags, cooking and mess arrangements.
3. Experienced river guides and kayak professionals with international certifications for white water rescue.
4. First aid medical kit and cpr expert guide.
5. River running permits.
6. All meals from day 1st dinner to till the lunch of day third.
1. Train / Flight fares.
2. Insurance of any kind.
3. Expenses of personal nature, alcoholic drinks.
4. Anything not mentioned in the above schedule/program.
2 Day Ganga Mini Rafting in Rishikesh ₹ 8,000 Per Person
2 Day Ganga Mini Rafting Packages
₹ 8,000 Per Person
River Rafting Packages:
All price is per person
Minimum group size for run ( fixed departures ) : 06 Participants
* Personal torch
* Toilet kit etc.
* Sun protection/block cream
* Change of clothing to wear after rafting
* Quick drying clothes/swimming costume for rafting
* Warm clothing would be needed from mid October to mid March
* Waterproof floater kind of sandals with a secure back strap
* Retainer strap for sun glasses/shades or prescription glasses
• Participants would be required to sign an indemnity/disclaimer prior to trip start.
• Minimum age for participation is 16 years and maximum age 50 yrs.
• self service ,No service or any kind of special considerations/customization is possible/provided.
• This is not a luxury trip. Participants should be willing to rough it out.
• Participants not comfortable in water may be asked to walk certain rapids.
• People with past history/ailment of heart, asthma, epilepsy are not recommended to register for this tour.
• Weather disruptions may at times result in discomfort or unplanned adjustments.
• Toilets are tented, dry pit arrangements with western kind of w/c.