It is a spectacular location to experience the pleasure of white water river rafting. Kundalika River’s 14-kilometre stretch of exciting rapids will provide one and a half hours white water rafting. REGION -- MUMBAI Distance - 10 km on the water. grade Rapids - Grade 2 to Grade 3. Duration - Approx. 1 hr and 45 minutes (depends on the flow of water). Reporting Time : 0830 hours. Start of Rafting is dependent on release of water from the Dam.
1. Rafting With High Class Equipment (Wet suits(winter time), PFD, Helmets, Paddle, Dry Bag).
2. Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.
3. Experienced river guides with International Certifications for
White Water Rescue and First Aid / CPR.
4. River running permits.
5. After rafting tea / coffee in base area.
6. Transportation from our base to base