• Payment to be made by Bank Transfer/ Cheque /DD in favor of RAVERS EXPEDITIONS. Online through our payment gateway.
• Payment for this trip will not be adjusted against any future trips.
• 45 Days: Full refund (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc.).
• 30-45 Days: 75% of trip cost will be refunded (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc.).
• 15-30 Days: 50% of trip cost will be refunded (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc.).
• 15 Days: No refund
ABOUT NANDA DEVI TREK
This classic trek takes us across the picturesque meadows and valleys that border the western edge of the Nanda Devi Sanctuary. The route we follow was used by Shipton and Tilman on their amazing journey to the Nanda Devi basin. During the trek there are many views of the surrounding peaks and the Kuari Pass (3658m) itself has an unrivalled panorama of the Great Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi (7816m), Changabang (6864m), Dunagiri (7066m) and Kamet (7756m). Understandably, the country that surrounds the Sanctuary now has its own attractions for walkers and pilgrims alike. The immediate landscape has been beautifully tamed by centuries of low-key habitati.
Arrive in Kathgodam by 0605 hrs. From here drive to Munsiyari via Almora. Overnight in a hotel
MUNSIYARI - DARKOT - LILAM (1850m, Trek /3-4 hrs)
From Darkot we start the descent to the Gori Ganga River. We continue descending until we reach the river at Jimighat. This is the lowest point of the trail and from here we start climbing to Lilam. Overnight in tents
LILAM - BUGDIAR (2430m, Trek /5-6 hrs)
Today we start trekking towards Bugdiar. After walking approximately 5 kms we cross the confluence of Ralam River and Gori Ganga. Continuing further we reach a small meadow with a side stream and a small tea point. After tea we continue further finally reaching the meadow of Bugdiar. Shepherds with their flocks of sheep and goats are a common sight. Overnight in tents
BUGDIAR - RAILKOT - MARTOLI (3430m, Trek/5-6 hrs)
Continue trekking along the Gori Ganga through a series of narrow gorges. The trail is really beautiful, passing through gorges and meadows leading to Railkot. Further continuing on a well distinguished trail is the village Martoli situated at the edge of Luan Gad Valley. Overnight in tents
MARTOLI - MILAM (3450m, Trek /4-5 hrs)
From Martoli we descend to a bridge over the Lwani Gad. Continuing further we cross the main bridge over the Gori Ganga. Now the trail goes on to the left bank and a short climb brings us to Burphu Village (3350 m). Here the valley starts to open up and the scenery is spectacular with views of several peaks. Trekking further we will reach Milam village. This is the last major settlement before Tibet. Overnight in tents
MILAM - MILAM GLACIER - MILAM (Trek 6-8 /3-4 hrs)
After breakfast trek towards the Glacier. Visit the Glacier and the magnificent peaks i.e. Rishi Pahar (6692 m), Hardeol (7151 m) and Trishuli 1 (7074 m) and many more. Later return to Milam village. Overnight in tents
MILAM - CAMP (LWANI) (3500m, Trek /4-5 hrs)
Descend towards Lwani. Campsite is opposite to the settlements of Lwani. Overnight in tents
CAMP (LWANI) - NANDA DEVI EAST BASE CAMP (4150m, Trek /5-6 hrs)
Start trekking towards base camp following the Lwani valley. The trail which passes through a series of moraine fields and famous meadows of Sartol Kharak (3650 m) and Naspanpatti (3850 m) finally leads to the Nanda Devi East base camp. Overnight in tents
BASE CAMP :- Rest & relaxation day
BASE CAMP - TOWARDS NANDA DEVI EAST FACE - BASE CAMP (4150m, Trek /3-4 hrs)
Today we trek about 3 odd kms towards southeast of the Nanda Devi East. Explore the terrain and return back in the afternoon. This is the route leading to Trails Pass that links the upper Lwani valley with the Pindari valley. Overnight in tents
Early morning drive from Munsiyari towards Kathgodam to board Ranikhet Express at 2040 hrs.
DELHI :- Arrival in Delhi by 0440 hrs. Trip Ends Here!
• 2 guides for the group of maximum 14 trekkers so 1 guide for 7 group members. This will ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.
• Accommodation (hotel or Guest house or home stay or camping).
• Good quality camping arrangements.
we believe that roughing it out necessarily doesn’t mean sleeping in smelly sleeping bags, compromising on safety by using low quality equipment and having unappetizing meals. We focus on your safety, basic comforts and the environment while camping. Keeping this is mind, the following equipment is provided on the trek.
• 3/4 season imported alpine tents ,sleeping bag , mattresses , Hot water bottles in the night (during the trek), Camping stools, Mess Tent, Toilet tents.
• All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till breakfast on last day. A lot of emphasis is given to nutritional needs and a menu of vegetarian dishes is prepared accordingly. Tea/coffee will be served throughout.
• Porter/mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
• Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any).
• First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations).
• Service Tax
• Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
• Any meals/services not mentioned above.
• Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
• Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
• OTHER OPTIONAL CHARGES.
• Charges for a porter/mule to carry personal bag throughout the trek (not more than 10 kgs.).